My 2008 Birthday Presents given by Herwig

The following are the list of my 2008 Birthday Presents given by Herwig.


It's not the first time that Herwig has given me Crabtree and Evelyn soap. He knows this is one of my favourite brands! Hahahaha, and the Crabtree and Evelyn toiletry taken from the Berlin Hilton Hotel again!




It's the third perfume that Herwig has given me, for he knows that i love perfume!

Wow, he also gave me the naked-woman calendar for me, for he knows that i collect this set of calendars... hahaha! i have 2006's and 2007's, but they are being hung in my hk's apartment. For this 2009 one, i am going to put it on my office's desk! U can imagine how my colleague react....

And my favourite German magazine: "Der Spiegel". Gotta read more articles in German, otherwise i will forget all German words...

No comments:

Post a Comment